Thinking about your home situation, would you agree with three or more of the following statements?
- My child answers back most of the time
- My child only seems happy when they are getting their own way
- My child is very rude and insulting towards me or my partner
- My child hits me
- My child’s emotions are very up and down
- I am concerned about my child’s friends
- My child is very withdrawn
- My child finds it hard to makes friends
- My child can be cruel to animals
- My child often disproves of people that they consider ‘different’
- My child wets the bed
- My child starts fires
- My child has been excluded from school for a period of more than 3 days
- My child worries about performing tasks that are out of the ordinary
- My child spends a lot of time playing violent video games
- My child draws destructive/violent pictures
- My child uses drugs
- My child drinks alcohol, which affects his/her behaviour
- My child has and carries weapons
- My child is being bullied
- My child is bullying others
If you have agreed with three or more of these statements then this programme could help.
If you would like to discuss how the programme works and how you can be involved, please fill in the contact form below.